Cloth Diapering on a budget!
Designed to snuggle babies big and small, the Kissaluvs Hybrid Contour one-size diapers are an easy-to-use, economical alternative to fitted diapers. They bring you the convenience of elasticized legs and the freedom of using your own closure system. Made of unbleached custom knit cotton fleece, the diapers super soft and durable.
Above: Kissaluvs Hybrid showing newborn fold (rise folded down, on left) and unfolded for older baby (on right)
What makes Kissaluvs Hybrid diapers so nice?
- Textured, custom-made fabrics that help contain messes
- One sized, fitting babies 7 - 35 lbs
- Uniquely sewn-in soaker/doubler for fast drying time
- Gentle but sturdy elastic in the legs prevents blowouts
- Closure-free system allows you to use a Snappi, pins or simply hold in place with a snug fitting diaper cover
- A simple, adjustable design that lets you fold down or tuck the front of the diaper to adjust the rise
- Microfiber soaker topped with our comfy fleece for enhanced absorbency
- Attached doubler that stays put, no flopping around or awkward adjustments
- Thick, absorbent fabric where you need it, not where you don't, for a super trim yet absorbent fit
- The quality fabrics and construction you expect from Kissaluvs, in an economical alternative to their luxurious fitted diapers
To adjust the size, simply fold or tuck the front and/or back to adjust the rise, as shown in the image above. Pair with a diaper cover for a leak-proof fit.