This package deal will give you the best bang for your buck without a large commitment! Purchasing a package makes it easy for you to get started on you cloth diaper journey! It includes:
Choose your favourite colours or prints! We always recommend 3 snap-in inserts per shell. The Best Bottom Starter Kit will save you money on diaper shells, as they can be wiped and re-used. You'll need less, so you'll spend less!
Best Bottom Diapers are so easy to use!! First adjust the front snaps for the rise to get the right size for your baby. (You do not need to unsnap the rise snaps when washing. Just adjust them once and your are good to go until your baby grows!) Then snap in the insert, put the diaper on your baby and go! When you need to change your baby, just snap out the soiled insert and snap in a clean one. Because the inside of the Best Bottom shell is wipe-able, it can be used over and over before washing. You may want to air-dry between uses but that may not always be necessary. Because you can reuse the Best Bottom shell, you won't need to buy as many. With pocket diapers, all in one diapers and fitted diapers, you will need to change the whole diaper every time! When it is time to wash your Best Bottom Diapers, you will only be washing inserts and a few shells - this takes up much less space!
The Best Bottom shell fits from birth to 35+ pounds. The Bigger Best Bottom shell fits from 10-45 pounds. There are leg gussets to help keep the messes in, an adjustable rise with four settings, and overlapping closure in allows for a smaller fit. When putting the diaper on your baby, check to be sure the insert is completely in the shell - just pull the leg gussets out around your baby's legs.
You will probably need 8-10 Best Bottom shells and 18-24 inserts per size. Why sized inserts? Newborns and toddlers certainly are not the same size so any insert that fits both will be bulky and ill-fitting on a newborn and may not be adequate for a toddler. By having 3 sizes to choose from, you will have a diaper that fits well and is very absorbent at every age! You may not need all 3 sizes of inserts - all babies are different.
1. Adjust front snaps to achieve the size needed.
2. Snap insert into diaper.
3. Put diaper on baby and go!
4. When baby needs a diaper change snap out soiled insert and snap clean one in.
5. Put diaper on baby and go AGAIN. The Best Bottom shell is wipe-able and can be used multiple times before washing but you may want to air dry between uses but it is not necessary.
- Easy to use
- Fast drying
- Very absorbent
- One-size shells fit babies from birth - 35+ lbs, Bigger Bottom one-size shells fit babies from 10-45 pounds.
- Shells available in snap or hook & loop
- Stay Dry Microfiber, Hemp, Bamboo, or Stay Dry Bamboo available in 3 sizes
- Overnight Inserts available with your choice of Microfiber, Hemp, or Bamboo
- Micro Doublers available
- Extender Tabs available in snap.
- Made in the USA